The durability, strength and high quality engineered timber floor replicates all the same elements of solid timber flooring. The distinctive knots, grains and texture under foot provides a look and feel that showcases a true appearance. Hurford Flooring uses a resilient 7 coat Treffert UV lacquer system that ensures it is stain, scuff, scratch and slip resistant.
Hurford’s French Oak engineered flooring consists of ply veneers glued together in a cross-grain assembly. This process restricts the boards from buckling, cupping or twisting which ensures the construction of engineered flooring to be strong and stable.
Tongue and Groove is a method of fitting similar objects together, edge to edge joints that allow two flat boards to be joined to make a string single flat surface. This system can easily be installed over many surfaces and will provide an exceptional performing floor.
Features & benefits
- 7 stage, water-based, UV-cured acrylic urethane. Manufactured in Germany by Treffert incorporating Anti-Scratch technology, ensuring a strong and enduring protective layer for everyday wear and tear.
- Genuine French Oak hardwood lamella wear layer – Elegant 4mm and Première 2mm.
- Has matching accessories, aluminium trims, MDF wrapped scotias and Floating Floor underlay.
- Plantation Eucalyptus core is a high quality ply.
- Veneer backing balance layer secures all the layers together.
- Elegant and Première Oak are backed by a 25 Year Construction Warranty.