The Details and the Beauty
The unique specifications of Prestige Oak Flooring make it ideal throughout the home with the exception of wet areas such as bathrooms, WC’s & laundries. Available in beautiful décors to compliment any interiors, with exceptional durability.
- Fine Engineered Timber in Real European Oak.
- Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
- Pre-finished European water-based UV lacquer.
- Superior matte wear resistant coating, timeless look.
- Variation in specific colours will include: gum veins, black streaking, tiger marks, knots and colour toning. These are all natural characteristics of European Oak.
- VOC Emissions : <E1. Below World Health Organisation Levels.
- FSC Certification available.
- ‘CE’ label is the manufacturer’s declaration that the product meets the European conformity code.
- Warranty: 25 Year Limited ( Lifetime ) Structural Warranty and 20 Years Limited Residential Wear Warranty. 5 Years Limited Commercial Wear Warranty.
Engineered for Quality
Creating a timber floor that shows character starts with an emphasis on the right details and a thorough process. Preference Floors Prestige Oak Flooring collections are engineered to the highest quality, creating a stylish, stable and durable floor. These extra wide, long planks are available with a 4mm or 6mm top wear layer on a timber ply substrate.
- 5mm Range: 1900mm long x 190mm wide, 4mm top wear layer.
- 21mm Range: 2200mm long x 220mm wide, 6mm top wear layer.
- Tongue and Groove profile can be installed as either direct stick or floated.
- Including <25% random short boards in each box.
- Product Grade is ABCD.
- Janka Hardness Rating of approximately 6.0.
- Moisture Content: 8-10%.
- Density: 0.75g/cm2.